Monday, July 8, 2013

My first Etsy order!!!

This just in.....

Well I am more than excited. I'm ecstatic, thrilled, eager, because I received my first Etsy order!! I couldn't believe it. I was on vacation with some friends and wasn't checking my email often. I checked it one morning when I found service and couldn't believe my eyes- there is was "Congrats on your first Etsy order!" 


 Today I started working on my first order. I was so excited I couldn't wait another day. The customer order a pattern I had already created which was great I just got to change a few colors. Lots of pink and purple and more polka dots - they are just so cute!


And a few hours later I was done. I couldn't stop from painting it was so fun! Hopefully Giana will enjoy it!


Thanks for reading. Until next time enjoy your Joyful Steps in life, relationships and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment