Monday, July 8, 2013

What's new?

Hello all,
It has been a long time since I've written on here. Here is an update to what's new...

I created an Etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/JoyfulSteps?ref=shop_sugg (if you want to check it out)
One day I randomly offered the lady I nanny for to  make her a growth chart for Claire. We had been looking at some but never found one to buy. She said yes. So to Michaels and Home Depot I went to get the supplies. 5 hours later I had this...


Yes she is so cute! I use pinks and purples with polka dots because that is Claire in design format for sure! But I was so excited to get to be creative and make something new. I posted a few pictures and I got great feedback. So the next day I created my etsy shop with so much joy! Since I already had a blog (this one) and loved the name I kept it!


I started right away making more for a few friends that were having babies. I love my friends so much and would love to share something special with them. I got right to designing so I could make something new, exciting and special just for them. First is the McDonalds. Sweet sweet friends of mine that are having a boy in September. I couldn't be more excited for them. I wanted to make it cool for him. I did a chevron pattern with Yellow, Grey and Teal.



Then I wanted to change things up a bit and get creative. My friends the Orefice's. They are having a sweet baby girl in October on the 14th but I'm hoping she will hold off another day so we can have the same birthdays! She is going to be a girl but with these parents most likely not a girly girl. Still sweet with Yellows and Greys and polka dots! This is what I came up with for Drew Lorraine!




 Stay tuned for whats coming next... Here's to having Joyful Steps in life, relationships and creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment