Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Banana Pancakes

I really like pancakes, but never really liked how I felt after. As a nanny I try to make really good food for the little one since I love eating well, so I looked up a recipe for Banana Pancakes and fell in love. They are simple, healthy, and super tasty!

Ingredients:
2 Eggs
1 Large banana (soft)

1. Smash the banana in a bowl
2. Add the eggs
3. Mix well (until there are very littlr chunks)
4. Add fruit or any extras, I like my plain.
5. Add a little coconut oil, pam, other oil or butter to the pan.
6. Pour some batter into the pan, I let the mixture run a little so they are nice and thin, like a crepe.
7. When the edges start to cook, flip over.
8. Cook until both sides have a light brown coloring they are done!
9. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment