Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's just my thing

What's your thing? Your I-Cannot-Live-Without. Your But I could always use another one. Your it was on sale and I couldn't say no. Your I'm just browsing the same isle, like I did yesterday hoping there was a new one I could get. Some people love shoes, bags, tops, bracelets, necklaces, rings, colorful pants, stilettos ect.

Mine is EARRINGS. Since I was a junior in high school, I have found a fascination with earrings. Big, small, colorful and plain. I have more than one pair to go with every outfit I own. I even went through a stage where I wore a different pair every day. If a friend needs earrings, she comes to me. They are simple and expressive and can be worn in every situation. They don't cause me to have to change my natural looks but add a little pizzaz. This is what I enjoy about them.

It's just my thing.






No comments:

Post a Comment