Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Feeling comfy

This week is a comfy week. Monday was running attire all day with my hair let loose and natural, but didn't end in a run.
Today I'm comfy in my new favorite sandals, single strap sling back, mid-thigh jean shorts, and a long loose vneck button up cotton tee, with my hair pulled back half up - half down. And of course all makeup free!

This is my style. This is how I love to dress. I feel the most natural, relaxed and unconsumed with myself. I don't feel the neurotic need to look at myself in the mirror, make sure I'm still put together, be upset that I rubbed my eyes, worry about playing with my hair, think about what others are thinking ect. When we don't feel comfortable with ourselves we are even more consumed with ourselves- it's a downward spiral we are putting ourselves in to.
No matter what your style is make sure you like it and it is what makes you feel natural, beautiful and comfortable so you can express your radiant confidence.


------------------------------------------
This is a part of the Love Yourself Link Up-  join in by clicking enter below.


2 comments:

  1. You are so right on - making sure you like your style so you can express you for you (ps-I have those sandals!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look best when you feel comfortable in your clothes, I think we sometimes forget that :D
    There's no point wearing something that you don't feel comfortable in.
    I really like that top you're wearing! And it looks great over those shorts :)

    xo Grace

    ReplyDelete