Friday, August 23, 2013

Kick start your day

I do not enjoy eating breakfast first thing in the morning. I love breakfasts food, just not usually at breakfast time. I like waking up slowly with a cup of coffee. But lately in the mornings, since I am running more, I am hungry just a little after I wake up. Smoothies and juicing have become my favorite way to start the day, after coffee of course. I was inspired by a recent instagram picture by @a_toned- check out her insta-blog all about fitness, and eating right, she is great! I picked this smoothie from her. It tastes great, and has been one of my new favorite morning kick starters!

Green smoothie:
2 tablespoons almond butter
2 frozen bananas
Handful of spinach
Coconut milk

If you try it let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment