Friday, August 9, 2013

Learning the art of Photography

In the past 6 months I have had a lot of fun working with a photographer and on the side learning to shoot more. I enjoy taking pictures mostly because I think it is fun. I enjoy capturing moments and remembering them. I have thousands of pictures that have been taken and put into photo albums that I love looking at! Also taking something that looks beautiful is so amazing as well .. Here are a few pictures from a few shoots I have done!





(To see the rest of Tanner and Claudia's wedding click here)


Here are a few of my favorite photographers that give me inspiration and a favorite photo or two: (click any of the links below to check them out)

Gabriella Rose Photography
Working with Gabby is such a delight. We work very well together, and are able to play off each other. Gabby is able to capture a moment in time that is different and special.






Captured Photography
Captured Photography brings real life to the surface. Color, joy and full of life.





Justin and Keary Photography
Justin and Keary bring an endearing soft vibe to their photography. I love the way they capture moments that are intimate and precious.





Limelife Photography
I love Limelife for their energy. You see color, fun and excitement in all of their pictures. I love the way the bring out the best in people.





Jesslan Lee Photography
Jesslan gives me hope and inspiration through her photography. There is more than meets the eye and a new way to look at things.





A Sojourner Project 
Liza shows life and beauty through her pictures. She makes every moment, and everything worth capturing.






No comments:

Post a Comment