Friday, September 13, 2013

30 day wrap up

Happy Friday everyone! 30 days ago I committed to wearing no make-up, read about it here. Today I am proud to say that it has been a successful 30 days. 

I believe this was one of the most impactful make-up fasts I have ever done. Some important things in my life have changed and I have learned a lot. I have learned more about myself, grown in so many areas of beauty and faith, and been able to weed out others things that are not important in life. I am not saying this is all because I haven't worn make-up but  along with learning about my true beauty and focusing on it so much more has come than I would have thought.

I was able to focus on being myself. I have been learning so much this past year in a new way about being authentically me. This was just another step i needed to take in continuing to realize its importance in my life. I don't want or need to embellish my looks in any way. I have felt more beautiful in the past 30 days than before. My relationships are continuing to grow in amazing ways and so much of it is due to being who we really are on the inside and out. I am also growing more in my relationship with Jesus. Learning in a deeper way about being a woman of God and having faith in my heavenly Father for His plans are great and better than I could imagine. I know He loves me for who He created me to be, and learning to embrace that. 

From here I will continue to go without make-up. I have lost the desire to change who I am in this way, I have realized it didn't actually change me in any way. I think it is fun to dress up a little every once and a while but it is an amazing thing to be natural and to enjoy it to the fullest!

 I am thankful to share this with all of you. Here is a little sneak preview of my past 30 days.. life with my friends, the little girl I nanny, family and husband.


  

 
  





No comments:

Post a Comment