Thursday, September 5, 2013

More than a number

Watch this:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7bAf/special-k-more-than-a-number

Did you watch it? This commercial inspired me so much this morning. I think we all need a measuring tape that just have encouraging words on it because that's what it's about. It's not about the number.

I've always been told I'm small. But that's not always how I feel. But I need to remind myself over and over again that whether I feel it or not, thats not what's important.  Remembering that I'm fabulous, courageous,  and unstoppable is what matters. Strutting myself, showing I'm happy to be me.

------------------------------------------
There is a problem with the link-up today.  Visit Thoughts By Natalie to share your link and read more posts!

1 comment:

  1. I too have a hard time believing it when my friends say that I am skinny, so I am right there with you, girl. Looking your best is important, but when your self-worth is based entirely on your looks - we've got a problem. And that's the problem with our society nowadays. All it takes is for me to go shopping without my hair and face done up to notice how differently I am treated. I too recently wrote about our unhealthy obsession with beauty, but I still have a hard time figuring out where the thin line is... Keep writing, dear! XOXO

    www.foxyoxiesupernova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete