Tuesday, September 24, 2013

After a year adventure...


My year adventure is coming to a close and I cannot help but feel bitter sweet about it. I decided to take a nanny job October 2012 for a 5 month old little girl named Claire. I have cared for her this past year and have seen her grow so much. I've seen her go from rolling over, to crawling, to walking and now running. I've spent hours teaching sign and words for her to say, and excitedly watched her learn and use them to communicate. I've dressed her,  bathed her, fed her, swam with her, played with her, read with her, danced with her, napped with her, walked with her and watched her grow into a crazy and sweet little toddler. I've spent more hours with than with anyone else in this past year and though it hasn't been all happy easy moments, I couldn't be more blessed to call her my little best friend.

She of course a full of personality! She expresses everything through her face expressions. She is kind and sympathetic when you are hurt, she always speaks her mind, she wants to be close to others (holding hands or being held is best), she wants to learn and be just like you, and she wants to do it on her own because she knows she can. She is shy when she feels like and forward making new friends most of the time. She is intelligent and defiant because of her strong will. A few of her faborite things are: She loves to dance, read on your lap, play with any kind of technology, wave and say hi to anyone she meets. She loves climbing and going down the slide, and she loves cheese. She wants to be barefoot as often as possible and her favorite games are chase and peek a boo.
Obviously we have had a lot of fun together over the past year. Here are a few memories from our time together:






















No comments:

Post a Comment